Tuesday 16 June 2009

Activity 3B

Check out selected shared resources on Web 2.0 for teaching and learning from earlier courses that used the tags elss08, elss08_pac in the social bookmarking application del.icio.us.

Account set up and ready to go.
http://delicious.com/DanielAshton

I got into a bit of confusion bringing together my Firefox folders with tags. I have been used to working with folders for so long!

Posted five tags using elss0609.

I'm not entirely sure to what extent I've made by bookmarks public, but when I saw the 'tag cloud' I felt that I was displaying a lot. My tags are fairly functional (module titles; conference papers; hobbies).

Again, something that I imagine I could work into modules with tags being an interesting starting point. This connects with comments I took from Rennie and Mason (on wikis) about identifying existing practice and seeing how this could connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment