Monday 15 June 2009

Activity 3A to 3C

I'm really excited about the potential applications of diigo to a common academic practice - quotes.Link
I'm going to explore this - potentially a critical discussion of some of Prensky's work.

I've used deli.ic.ous before but have forgotten my username/password (anywhere else finding this increasingly a problem?!). I think I'll return to.

Not to sure about twitter. Lots of coverage. There looks to be some novel uses (should be sharing this using deli.ic.ous hey?). A media literacy discussion of twitter from twitterhandbook.

Twitter storytelling very interesting. This site takes the user updates from Twitter and shuffles through random sentences that begin with specific phrases.

GET BACK TO CONNECTING THESE!

This posting has gone a bit 'look at all this' and I shall endeavour to work through some examples and applications (potentially a helpful thing to compile by each of us on the Brookes VLE in a discussion thread. A case study section of sorts).

No comments:

Post a Comment