Tuesday 9 June 2009

Activity 1 B: Presentation of your persona in Flickr or a social software application of your choice

In this activity we will individually present a picture(s)/photo(s)/illustration(s)/graphic(s) - your choice - to represent what we would like the class to know about us. Think of this as presenting an aspect of your persona.

For this activity I chose two images:

The first one is a profile picture. Fairly standard 'snap'; this one taken at Alderley Edge.

The second picture at the bottom on the right is a screengrab from the Wikipedia entry for 'social networking sites'. I thought this might be useful for gaining a sense of the diverse interests and motivations in setting up and joining such sites.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan - Alderley Edge, I must say, is one of those places that I recognise, but woulod have had no idea where it was. (This is a constant source of annoyance to my wife, a geographer!) So, thanks. r
    ps. which half of the website is most 'you', then - the legend or the mines? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll go with the legends!

    ReplyDelete